Business School PAR
Business School PAR is the first an only private higher education institution in Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, accredited by the Croatian Ministry of Science, education and sports.
Business School PAR offers bachelor degrees in business management with close entrepreneurial sector collaboration and with about 200 present and 150 alumni students. PAR’s aim is to provide students with the opportunity to gain internationally recognized degree and expert-tailored program of business management and entrepreneurship.
The Business School PAR carries out the following activities:
- The organization and performance of the professional study of Business Management
- Conducting training programs
- Organization of professional seminars, courses and workshops of non-formal education
- Organization of international meetings, conferences, symposia, and summer and winter schools for students
- Representation of international scientific institutions
By creating a positive impact on the economy, and an empowering influence on the students, PAR strongly supports the startup culture, life-long learning, and entrepreneurship.